Current Job Openings
Job Description: Board
This part-time position
requires no broadcast experience but knowledge of audio board or
media/digital system experience is a plus.
- Running a board for 3 - 5 1/2 hour shift on weekends;
ministry programs from hard media (CD/Tape) into computer;
- Monitoring the playing of ministry programs, commercials and music
according to program and music logs;
- Regulate timing of live & recorded programs and commercials;
- Monitor the electronic equipment used to transmit radio programs and
- Control audio equipment to regulate volume level and quality of sound
during radio broadcasts.
Skills & Abilities:
- Computer literacy; training will be provided in applicable programs;
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task & handle pressure and deadlines;
- Ability to work without close supervision;
- Ability to closely
follow specific instructions;
- Must be able to work flexible hours as assigned including nights &
- Must have phone and dependable transportation.
Please send resumes to:
Morris Broadcasting Company
Attn: Human Resources
1842 South Broad Street
Telephone (609) 695-1300
Fax (609) 278-1544
Successful candidate must
Morris Broadcasting is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.